Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Inchie Challenge (6/13)



This is my first time entry in the weekly inchie challenge on Small World of Inchies. The theme was black and white with a touch of red. The site owner lists a new challenge each Saturday. It is interesting trying to leave a comment because the instructions are in German. Not sure what I am to do with all these inchies. Maybe I will work them into a collage at some point. For now, it is challenging trying to fit a design in a 1" square.

http://smallworldofinchies.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. This is fab!!! I love the little red hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your inchies!

    Kim, when you get the chance, check out the latest post on my blog...you've been tagged!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete